AutoDice users provide authentic personal and professional information without any discrepancy. Here are some commitments you make to while registration and submission of data on AutoDice:
1. You will not provide any false personal or professional information on AutoDice, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without their consent.
2. You will not create more than one personal account and/or registration.
3. If we disable your account and/or registration, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. If you represent an organization, you must have the right to make representation on their behalf and both you and the organization agree to these terms and conditions.
5. You must keep your contact information accurate.
6. You will not share your password or let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. For an organizational account you will not share your password and username with people who do not have the right to make representation on behalf of the organization.
7. If you make any false claims or make representation on other's behalf, we reserve the rights to disable accounts without any notice.
8. You will not provide any content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, etc. designed to or does interfere or interrupt this website or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate any applicable local, national or international law.
9. You will not impersonate or misrepresent yourself with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you.
10. You may not sell or modify the content or reproduce, display, misuse, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use AutoDice’s content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of AutoDice, in any other manner that is likely to cause ambiguity or confusion among website visitors or that otherwise infringes AutoDice's intellectual property rights.